Set Up Your JustGiving Page
Set up your JustGiving fundraising page
We have partnered with JustGiving, the #1 platform for online giving in the world, to help our swimmers raise even more money for official charity partners Cancer Research UK and Marie Curie.
If you didn’t set up your JustGiving page when you registered it is not too late. You can set up yours now by firstly logging in to your swimmer login area. Follow the below steps to set up your JustGiving page:
- Click on 'Manage My Challenge' in your swimmer login area
- Select 'Fundraising' on the menu on the left-hand side
- Enter your giving page name and URL (the bit that will follow www.JustGiving.com/...), do not use any spaces or punctuation when creating your URL
- We will suggest an available URL which you can either accept OR if you would like to create your own page name, you can check if this is available with JustGiving. If you receive an error message stating the ‘URL is unavailable’ this means it has already been taken, please try again with a different name
- You will then automatically be sent to the JustGiving website to either login to your account (if you already have one) or create a JustGiving account
- Once authorised, you will head back to the Swimathon website to complete your registration
- Then you're done and ready to start sharing your JustGiving page!
If you have created your JustGiving page but have not linked it to your Swimathon profile, you can do so in your swimmer login area.
Find out more about Swimathon 2020 and how your sponsorship will help make a difference by visiting the JustGiving website.
JustGiving fundraising guides
JustGiving have created a simple-to-use guide to get your page looking fantastic. They have provided you with tips on how to choose a great photo, tell your story, and optimise your page so that you can raise as much money as possible.
- How can you make a perfect fundraising page?
- How to tell your story and communicate why you are fundraising
- What are the top 10 fundraising tips?
- How to promote your fundraising page